Terms & Conditions of Hire
Please read our T&C's below
- Kent Hot Tub Hire Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage, injuries or death resulting from the misuse of our hot tubs. We will also not be held responsible for any damage caused by the hot tub to lawns, patios or decking or any water damage to anything whatsoever. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing gets damaged. We can advise you on any possible problems that could arise but most of it is just common sense.
- You must exercise caution to prevent unauthorised access to your spa. Ensure your spa cover is securely fastened when spa is not in use. There is NO GUARANTEE that the cover, actual lock or clip tie downs will prevent access to your spa.
- In the winter months if you have finished using the spa it needs to be left switched on to prevent freezing pipes.
- Once the hot tub is full remove the hose pipe to stop back siphoning and emptying the tub.
- Any damage caused to the hot tub will need to be paid for and if your deposit does not cover the replacement of the part cost and you do not willingly pay for it then we will pursue a claim in the small claims court.
- No more than 7 adults in the tub at any one time.
- Limit the time spent when using your spa since long exposures at warm temperatures can cause high body temperature. Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, fainting, drowsiness, and reduced awareness, resulting in possible drowning. Prolonged immersion in a spa may be hazardous to your health.
- Spa water temperature should never exceed 104°F (40°C). Temperatures between 100°F (38°C) and 104°F (40°C) are considered safe for healthy adults for up to twenty minutes. For young children, lower water temperatures are recommended. Check with your doctor.
- Consult your physician before using your spa, especially if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, a condition needing medical treatment, pregnant women, infants or the elderly.
- You will be shown how to maintain the water and keep it clear for pleasant bathing. If you do not follow our instructions and the water becomes dirty which in turn clogs up the heater pump then we will not be held responsible for the hot tub cutting out and not working correctly. If we are available and only if we are available we will come out to fix such issues at a fixed call out cost of £50 to you the customer.
- Please take care of all accessories hired with the Spa to ensure they do not get damaged.
- We will provide you with all the chemicals to ensure safe and clean bathing and an instruction manual on how to use the chemicals and hot tub. It is your responsibility to ensure the water is safe for bathing. Any injury, illness or death that occurs from misuse of chemicals or contaminated water will not be the responsibility of Kent Hot Tub Hire Ltd. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure the chemicals, water and hot tub are maintained at a safe level.
Ambient Temperature (C)
Be sure to cover the spa with the spa cover when the heating function is turned on. Leaving the spa uncovered when it is heating will mean the spa will take longer to get to temperature.
We cannot take responsibility should the spa not heat in time, delivery times and rough heating times will be set out at the booking stage to ensure the spa is usable at the desired times.
I will ensure all the above are followed whilst hiring the hot tub from Kent Hot Tub Hire. I will ensure the hot tub and accessories are not misused and are maintained whilst on hire. I also confirm that I have read and understood all literature provided to me by Kent Hot Tub Hire and accept it is my responsibility to adhere to it.